Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mixed Bunch Square Card

My Mom was here for a visit for the long weekend and then I was house-sitting a friend's kitty so I haven't been able to make cards for awhile.  I've been really itching to make one so this morning I finally did - a combination of the Square card challenge at CAS-ual Fridays CFC65 and the Splitcoast clean & simple colour challenge CAS182.  The flower is popped up using dimentionals and has glitter in the middle of it (both hard to see in the picture). Hope you like it...

Stamps: Mixed Bunch (SU), Sweetest Sayings (SU retired)
Ink: Night of Navy (SU)
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White (both SU), DP is from a retired SU paper pack
Accessories: Mixed Bunch punch, Eyelet punch (both SU), dimentionals, glitter

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So totally elegant! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete