Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Miss You!

Our youth pastor and his family are moving to Salmon Arm so I made a "moving away" card.  We will really miss them but I trust that this is God's plan for them and for our church and wish them all the best.  I wanted the truck to pop on this card so I made it the only colourful element and then tried to add interest to the rest of the card with texture (hard to see in the picture). There is 1/4" score line around the outside and both the black edged square and the square with the truck are popped up with dimensionals. The edges of the truck square are distressed with the distressing wheel on the cutting tool. I'm not sure I was entirely successful but hope you like it

Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories, Short & Sweet (all SU - some retired)
Ink: Classic Black, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Real Rust, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede, Peach Parfait
Paper: Whisper White, Black (both SU)
Accessories: Stripes embossing folder, cutting tool (both SU), ScorePal, Silver marker

No comments:

Post a Comment