Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Each Day is a Precious Gift

Today was a refreshing, cool day after a very hot week.  I was very grateful, so the sentiment for this card seemed very appropriate.  Every day IS a precious gift from God.  The care was inspired by a beautiful card by Loll Thompson.  Check it out (and her many other amazing cards) on her blog here. I have been wanting to make a card using designer paper.  I have a lot of it but rarely use it so I thought this was a good opportunity.  The DP I used is Everyday Enchantment from SU.  I punched two 5 petal flowers out of the DP and then crunched them up into a ball and straightened them out again to add the dimension to the flower. I sponged the edges of the card in Soft Suede. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Stamps: Refuge & Strength (SU)
Ink: Soft Suede (SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Kiwi Kiss, (all SU - some retired), Everyday Enchantment DP
Accessories: Little Leaves die, 5 Petal Flower punch, Spring Bouquet Flower punch, stick on pearl, Soft Sky double stitched ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment