Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PPC - CC Sketch Challenge #1 and Curtain Call 56

I made this card for friends who are going through tough times in their family using the sketch from Picture Perfect Creations http://ppc-challenges.blogspot.com/2010/11/ppc-cc-new-specialty-challenge-sketch.html and colours from Curtain Call 56 http://stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/2010/11/curtain-call-color-challenge-act-56.html.  Other supplies I used were the polka dot Cuttlebug embossing folder, SU Finial Press embossing folder, SU 3 flower punch (retired), 1/8th inch circle punch for flower centres.  I also used SU Crystal Effects on the center of the flowers.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty Christa! I always loved this Set too and I like how you added the flowers! Wonderul take on the Curtain Call colors too...thanks for playing along! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you did a fantabulous job with our very first sketch challenge!! I'm loving all the layers and I think the card even works for the challenge over at 4 crafty chicks. Thanks for joining us this week at PPC!

    ReplyDelete