Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

PPC-CC #38

This is my first Christmas card this year made for colour challenge #38 from Perfect Picture Creations http://ppc-challenges.blogspot.com/2010/11/ppc-cc-38.html.  I like making Christmas cards that do not use the typical Christmas colours.  The stamps are from SU Season of Joy.  I used the Swirled Cuttlebug embossing folder and the Glitter glue that my friend, Connie brought me from the States the last time she went down.  Thanks, Connie!  The sentiment is punched using the SU small oval and scalloped oval punches.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Christa, this card is crisp, clean and so purrrdy! I love that swirls embossing folder - especially with the burgundy! Thanks for playing with us at Picture Perfect Creations this week!

    Lori - PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christa this is gorgeous! Definitely a cool choice for Christmas colors!! Thanks for joining us at PPC this week and hope to see you tomorrow for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete