This is one of the cards we made at my birthday card class yesterday. It's a simple card that can easily be used for male or female birthdays. The supplies used are as follows:
- So Many Scallops Sale-A-Bration stamp set
- Bashful Blue cardstock (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
Cutie Pie Designer Paper (2 1/4" x 5 1/2")
- White cardstock (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and scraps to punch out scallop and circle
- Scrap of Purely Pomegranate cardstock for punched circle
- Certainly Celery classic ink
- Bashful Blue Classic ink
- Scallop, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches
- Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon
- Snail adhesive
- Stamp Happy Birthday scallop image on a scrap of white cardstock using Certainly Celery ink. Punch out with scallop punch
- Stamp Happy Birthday scallop image on a scrap of white cardstock using Bashful Blue ink. Punch out center using 1 1/4" circle punch
- Using the 1 3/8" circle punch, punch a circle from a scrap of Purely Pomegranate cardstock
- Layer circles from Steps 1 - 3 in order of size. Glue together.
- Cut approximately 7" of ribbon and stick around bottom of the designer paper piece using tape (on the back).
- Cut a shorter length of ribbon (2 -3") and tie around the ribbon around the designer paper, near the center
- Stick scalloped image to the right side of designer paper piece over the ribbon using dimensionals.
- Finish the card