Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Faux Choisonne Technique


Here is a card I made for Monday's Splitcoast technique challenge. I love this technique. It's easy and so versatile. You use a magazine or calendar page and stamp an outline stamp onto a magazine page with versamark and emboss the image with gold embossing powder. Then you cut it out and mount it on your card. I used a Norwegian Cruise Line's ad for these flowers and an ad for Olive Oil for the butterfly. Other supplies I used are River Rock, Groovy Guava, Tempting Turquoise and Chocolate Chip card stock. I used Very Vanilla Craft ink for the sentiment from Full of Life. The flower images came from the Time Well Spent stamp set. I also used the Cutter kit to distress the edges of the Groovy Guava piece on the card.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment