Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Multi Purpose Card


A good friend of mine gave me a whole bunch of burgandy cardstock so I'm using it in alot of cards these days :-). This is another card that I used as a birthday card for one of the girls at work but it could be used for other occasions as well. The card base is white (5 1/2 x 8 1/2). The layers are SU Old Olive (2 3/4 x 4 3/4) and burgandy (2 1/2 x 4 1/2). The white square with the image is cut out using a scallop square punch that I got at Michaels (with a 40% off coupon, of course!). To stamp the image (from SU 2007 Sell-A-Bration set Happy Harmony), I used Bravo Burgandy and Old Olive markers and coloured on the rubber. The flowers also have glitter, which is hard to see in the picture. The sentiment, also from Happy Harmony, is stamped in Whisper White craft ink. As a finishing touch, I added white organdy ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment